欢迎来到010在线作文网!

英语诗歌--Windflowers(3)

诗歌 时间:2021-08-31 手机版

Dreams 梦想

  ---Langston Hughes

  Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,

  For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡

  Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀

  That can never fly. 再也不能飞翔

  Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,

  For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧

  Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野,

  Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,万物不再生长

  My last will 我的遗嘱

My last will 我的遗嘱

  ---Joe Hill

  my will is easy to decide, 我的遗嘱容易确定

  For there is nothing to divide. 因为我并无财产分给所爱

  My kin don’t need to fuss and moan— 亲人不必抱怨,悲哀---

  “Moss does not cling to rolling stone.” “滚石不生苔,我也不聚财”

  My body? Oh, if I could choose, 遗体怎么办?---哦,如果还有商量

  To ashes I’d let it reduce, 我愿它化为一撮灰烬

  And let the merry breeze blow 让欢快的柔风把它轻扬

  My dust to where some flowers grow. 吹到鲜花盛开的地方

  Perhaps some fading flowers then 也许有些正在凋谢的花儿

  Would come to life and bloom again. 会因此复活,重新怒放

  This is my last and final will, 这便是我最后的遗愿

  Good luck to all of you! 祝你们所有的人幸福安康!


本文来源http://www.010zaixian.com/wenxue/shige/618598.htm
以上内容来自互联网,请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权,请给我们来信(zaixianzuowenhezi@gmail.com),我们会及时处理和回复,谢谢.