赵本山:行了,那条腿留明儿个穿,哈哈哈。小伙子我跟你说呀,今天我要请一位重要客人吃饭,你一定要招待好。
Shenyang No problem.
小沈阳:呃,没问题。
Uncle Zhao How much did the most expensive meal cost here? .
赵本山:我问问你,你们这个酒店把最贵的都点上得多少钱?
Shenyang About 10,000 to 20,000.
小沈阳:得一、两万的。
Uncle Zhao What if somebody eats today and pays tomorrow?
赵本山:一、两万?啊,那啥,有没有这种情况,今儿个吃完了,明儿个来结账? Shenyang Are you IOU?
小沈阳:打白条儿啊?
Uncle Zhao Not that. I've got the money anyway. Take this.
赵本山:不是啊,不是打白条,不差钱,有钱。喏。
Shenyang What's it?
小沈阳:啥意思?
Uncle Zhao A tip for you.
赵本山:小费。
Shenyang You are handsome, sir - you look cool!
小沈阳:妈呀,大爷你真敞亮,你太帅了。
Uncle Zhao that’ok . but you are not get it for nothing'. When my guest comes, you put on a show with me. If I order expensive food, you should stop me doing so.
赵本山:给一百块钱还帅呢。我跟你说这不白给啊。一会儿客人到了,你一定要给足我面子,明白吗?我到点菜的时候,你得替我兜着点。
Shenyang Like how’s?
小沈阳:咋兜呢?
Uncle Zhao Showing due respect for my guest, but don not too expensive .What if I ask for something dear?
赵本山:既把面子给了,但是呢又不能花得......太狠。我要点贵菜...... Shenyang I'll say "sorry, this we don't have."
小沈阳:我就说没有呗。
Uncle Zhao You're smart. Come on boy , 赵本山:哎呀妈呀,你太厉害了。来来来,拿点.(从衣服里又拿出钱)
Shenyang Thank you
小沈阳:谢谢。
Yadar Grandpa, I'm hungry.
毛毛: 爷爷,我有点饿了。
Uncle Zhao How much's a bowl of noodles?
赵本山:饿了?来碗面条。
Shenyang 78 yuan.
小沈阳:呃,78一碗。
本文来源:http://www.010zaixian.com/wenxue/juben/397386.htm