欢迎来到010在线作文网!

大学英语3课文翻译答案

其他类 时间:2021-08-31 手机版

  英语翻译复习好了,不仅能在翻译题上取得满分,还能读懂阅读的那几篇文章方便解题。可见,考生具备英译汉的能力是多么重要。下面是大学英语3课文翻译答案,欢迎参考阅读!

大学英语3课文翻译答案

  Unit1

  1害羞会从感觉轻微的不适到高度的焦虑,影响我们所做的一切

  Shyness can vary from feeling mild discomfort to high levels of anxiety  that impact us in almost everything we do.

  2尽管他很固执,他心里明白自己应该避免引起任何怀疑).

  Despite his stubbornness, he knew in his heart that he should avoid arousing any suspicions 3(无论你说什么,都会被理解成批评,).

  It will be interpreted as criticism no matter what you say .

  4 让我们不要为我们应该忽略和忘记的小事情烦心

  Let’s not allow ourselves to be upset by trifles  (which) we should ignore and forget.

  5 (花太多的时间老是想着过去会阻碍享受偶尔的生活)

  Too much time spent dwelling on the past can get in the way of    enjoying life as it happens.

  6  (相信自己能够完成目标并解决问题的人更有可能在学校做得很好)

  People who believe they can accomplish goals and solve problems are more likely to do well in school.

  Unit 2

  1) 她穿了一件有玫瑰图案的衣服。

  She wore a dress with a pattern of roses on it.

  2) 海伦为我们准备了一顿丰盛的饭菜。

  Helen had prepared a wonderful  meal for us

  3) 安信誓旦旦地保证她将永远不说。

  Ann promised faithfully that she would never tell.

  4) 你能把这封信送到会计部么?

  Could you deliver this letter to the accounts department?

  5) 有人给我们精选的牛奶巧克力和纯巧克力。

  We were offered a selection of milk and plain chocolate.

  6) 告诉孩子们别胡闹。

  Tell the children to behave themselves.

  7) 我们能听到远处打雷的声音。

  We could hear the sound of distant thunder.

  8) 这项工程已得到政府的批准。

  The project has now received approval from the government.

  9)虽然丈夫喝酒太多,但凯丽依然爱着她。

  Kelly loved her husband in spite of the fact that he drank too much.

  10)专家们似乎不能就这个药是否安全取得一致意见。

  Experts seem unable to agree whether the drug is safe or not.

  Uint 3

  1) 由于紧急情况,这位医生几个小时内都是没有空。

  Because of an emergency, the doctor will not be available for several hours.

  2) 税收将会如何影响低收入的人群?

  How will taxes affect people with low income?

  3) 我母亲总是告诉我,从长远来看我会很高兴我没有放弃练钢

  新编大学英语翻译答案

  琴。 My mother always told me that in the long run I would be glad I didn’t give up practicing the piano.

  4) 这些书的价格从10美元到20美元不等。

  These books range in price form $10 to $20.

  5) 在我看来你没有什么选择。

  It seems to me that you don’t have much choice.

  6) 考虑到他们缺乏经验,这工作他们已经做得相当不错了。

  Given their inexperience, they have done quite a good job.

  7) 对这么一栋大房子来说这价格相当便宜,但你得考虑维修所需的钱。

  For such a big house the price is fairly cheap, but you’ve got to take into consideration the money you will spend on repairs.

  8) 我们能否从讨论上次会议产生的问题开始?

  Can we begin with discussing questions arising from the last meeting?

  Unit 4

  1. 我过去喜欢摄影,但是我现在从事任何业余爱好  I used to enjoy photography, but I now have no time to pursue any hobbies.

  2. 没有一种可确信的方式来预测谁将哮喘,谁不会

  There is no sure way to predict who will develop asthma and who won’t.

  3. (如今神经生物学家不再争论大脑是否能生成新细胞)  Today neurobiologists no longer argue about whether or not the brain can grow new cells.

  4. (我不像以前那样热爱表演)

  I don’t love acting as much as I once did, said Angelina Jolie.

  5.If you don’t define your goal ,you don’t know in which direction you should be heading.(如果你不确定你的目标,你不知道你应该向哪个方向前进)

  6. (当你不应该细想你的过去时,花些时间回顾和思考你走过的路)

  While you should not dwell on your past ,taking the time to review and reflect on the path you hav-e taken will help you plan for the future.

  7.(你可以爱一个人但不一定要嫁给他。)You may love someone but not necessarily have to marry him.

  8.(这些例子证明有些学生的简历写得多么差)These examples demonstrate how poorly some students write their resumes.

  Unit 5

  1.我确信她的.病被引发,部分通过这些烦恼引发

  I‘m sure her illness was brought on partly by the worry of all that was happening.

  2. (谁是他真正的朋友,在困难时可依靠)

  In time he will see who is his true friend to be relied on in difficulty。

  3. (那位科学家的实验使一种新药问世,一种对高血压更好治疗的药)

  That scientist’s experiment gave birth to a new drug, a better cure for high blood pressure.

  4. 他习惯在这房间里的冬天,被四堵墙和一个倾斜的天花板困在里面

  He got used to being in this room during the winter, shut in by the four walls and a sloping ceiling.

  5. (我意识到我一有机会就要让他们相信我是一个警察而不是一个政治家)

  I realized I would need to convince them at the first opportunity that I was a policeman not a politician.

  6. 当你清除一个旧的社会时你不能一夜之间改变你思想的机构已经建立起来的世纪。

  When you sweep away an old society, you can’t overnight change you the institutions of thought that have been built up over centuries.

  7. (在本世纪临近结束时,在绝大多数发展中国家另外二十亿人将出世

  By the close of this century, another two billion people will be born, the great majority in developing countries.

  8. 如果你渴望自己, 自己的家,自己的国家有更好的未来,在这儿继续你的研究

  If you long for a better future for yourself , your family and your country, stay and continue your studies here.

  Uint 6

  1.如果要我选择一个方案的话,我将毫不犹豫地支持后者

  Uint 7

  1) 我没料想到上演一个剧本需要这么多的工作。

  I didn’t realize putting on a play involved so much work.

  2) 最重要的不是你说的,而是你做的。(   not that  but that  )

  The most important thing is not what you say but what you do.

  3)在这样的情况下,这个结果是所能期待的最好的。

  This is the best result that can be expected in such circumstances.

  4) 你不是第一次处于这种情形。 It isn’t the first time that you’ve found yourself in such a situation.

  5) 这个困难促使我动脑筋找出答案。

  This difficulty challenges my mind to find an answer.

  6) 将要出现的新的威胁是失业。

  The new threat on the horizon is unemployment.

  7) 我们有不同的方法表达同样的想法。(alternative)  We have different ways of expressing the same idea.

  8) 他喝酒的老毛病又犯了。

  He slipped into the old habit of drinking.

  Unit 8

  1. 他们报告了将近24对镇上的双胞胎,其中差不多12对是同卵双胞胎

  There are nearly 24 reported sets of twins in the town, of which nearly 12 are identical twins.

  2. 我们都知道他有危险,但不会盲目采纳人们说的话

  “We are well aware of his danger and won’t blindly accept what people say.” stated Mr. Malcom.

  3. I still remember when I first met you on the lake side.(我仍记得我初次在湖边遇见你的时候)

  4. when she came to writing her college project, she found other material; this world enable her to enjoy more fully the work.(当她要写她的大学项目时,她发现了其它细节,这个世界使她更充分享受该工作的乐趣)

  5. As soon as the 15 minutes rest is over,(一旦15分钟的休息结束,你必须开始下一个训练使训练项目更有效。you must start the next exercise to make the exercise programme more effective.

  6. without their working as volunteers,(没有他们作为志愿者来工作,我们不能为需要的人提供任何服务。)we could never be able to provide any service for those who need it.

  7.Pears are treated in much the same way as some other kinds of fruit (与其他一些和水果几乎相同的方法)but are never wrapped.

  8. A similar meeting held at the beginning of the year, attended by 60 people including teachers,nurses and doctors,(有包括教师、护士、和医生60人参加的)was very successful according to the report.

  Unit 9

  1. 利用当地的劳动力和环境条件去启动一些新的工厂。

  Many people took advantage of the local workforces and environmental conditions to start up a few new factories.

  2. 我很想祝贺她今晚的表演但她的兴趣又改变了说埃及。

  I feel inclined to congratulate her on her performance tonight,but her interest has changed again to speak of Egypt.

  3. The problem is that the employer is apt to underestimate the value of direct discussion with his employees.(容易低估与其雇员直接讨论的价值)

  4. What they had been doing resulted in the discovery of a cure for cancer.(发现了一种治疗癌症的方法)

  5. Comparatively speaking, we are more concerned with work efficiency and product development.(我们更关心工作效率和产品开发)

  6. The doctors once said to us that the surgery could induce heart attack.(手术会引发心脏病)

  7. Although we may be qualified to work for the project,(我们也许有资格为该项目工作)we can not really be considered top-class scientists.

【大学英语3课文翻译答案】相关文章:

1.新编大学英语3的课文翻译

2.大学英语3课文翻译试题

3.大学英语遗忘课文翻译

4.大学英语5单元课文翻译

5.大学英语第4单元课文翻译

6.大学英语2翻译课文

7.大学英语fame课文翻译

8.关于课文食喻阅读答案及翻译


本文来源http://www.010zaixian.com/wenxue/qita/1938085.htm
以上内容来自互联网,请自行判断内容的正确性。若本站收录的信息无意侵犯了贵司版权,请给我们来信(zaixianzuowenhezi@gmail.com),我们会及时处理和回复,谢谢.